In an ever-changing world of trends and bandwagons, it can be confusing to know what your style is, what’s in and what’s out, and how long you have before that wall tapestry you bought is passé. But team LED has good news! Simplicity is here to stay. It’s simple, it’s tasteful, and it’s timeless. Take a look with us at some classic pieces that embody understated style and have the power to balance out any space with a touch of refinement.
1. Combining charm and functionality, this velvet upholstered bench is as glamorous as it is sleek.
2. Think – and place – items outside the boxes with the staggered shelves of this contemporary bookcase.
3. The classic color combination and faceted legs add character to this console table.
4. Varying thicknesses of solid wood and an inset strip of solid brass create a subtle allure of an otherwise simple silhouette accent table. For an added twist, slip it over the arm of your sofa.
5. This cocktail table employs playful curves that soften the metal finish, elevating the sophistication and maintaining a seamless construction.
6. Don’t let the bold color of this sofa intimidate you. With its sleek racetrack curves this entire piece comes together in one comfortable, fresh look that will never age.
7. Playing with positive and negative space, this table lamp explores the mystery in divisions.
8. Choose a barstool that is an expressive and elevated extension of your kitchen. Seaming along the seat and back incorporates itself into the footrest, creating one beautiful piece of rhythm.
9. Fluid geometric shapes give this area rug an art-like quality while remaining effortless.
10. Choosing art that celebrates bold compositions in nature will ensure a lasting quality to your selections.
All linked items are To-The-Trade only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in purchasing.